Our Enterprise Partners (or Value Added Resellers) will sell Our products to their client base. They will purchase goods and services from Us and sell them on to their customers at a margin of up to 20% (depending on product/service line). They will also have the opportunity earn margin on systems-integration and installation.
The Enterprise Partner is normally a systems integrator or service provider who has existing contracts with the End User. The distinct aspect of this partnership is that the Enterprise Partner is Our client, we have no contractual relationship with the end user under this agreement.
In outline, the Enterprise Partner purchases good and services at a wholesale price from Us, they add a 15-20% margin to bring the cost of goods to a common level as if the End User had bought from Us directly. They can then supplement the contract by installing equipment, providing maintenance contracts and system integration. The value-added services are at the discretion of the Enterprise Partner.
Our expectations of an Enterprise Partner
1. As required, send representatives to attend product training and installation courses with Us.
2. Complete and share with Us a business plan highlighting target markets and revenue projections.
3. Provide Us with a list of value-added services they can provide.
4. To report any technical issues and product development suggestions regularly to Us.
Experience has shown us that the most successful partners are those who are able to invest in a set of demonstration equipment so they can show clients in their own country. To enable this we offer some ‘not for re-sale’ equipment at cost to our partners. We also offer to refund the cost of the demo equipment on the first major sale made. This model works and ensures that Partners are committed to the collaboration.
Our Technical Partners will Represent Our products to the End User and they will be authorised to make sales on our behalf. In compensation, they will receive a commission on business won of up to 10% (determined on a case by case basis).
The distinct aspect of the Technical Partner’s position is that they are not contractually represented to the End User, their role is to facilitate the End User’s access to Our products and services.
Our expectations of a Technical Partner:
1. To attend a two-day training course to learn the about drone security issues and Our products and services. The cost for the training course is £495+VAT.
2. To complete their own market analysis and create their own sales opportunities.
3. To report prospects to Us as they arise.
4. To maintain positive and professional relationships with the End Users to ensure that they take full advantage of Our products and services and continue to recognize the value Our systems.
5. To report technical issues and product development suggestions regularly to Us.