- The International Security Expo 2023 AeroPing Drone Remote-ID Module Giveaway (the “Competition”) is open to all attendees of the International Security Expo 2023 event, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of the International Security Expo, AeroPing, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
2. Entry Period:
- The Competition will take place during the International Security Expo 2023 event, from [Insert Dates].
3. How to Enter:
- To enter the Competition, eligible participants must complete an official entry form at the designated entry location within the International Security Expo 2023 event.
- Each participant may only submit one entry.
- Incomplete, illegible, or fraudulent entries will be disqualified.
- One (1) AeroPing drone remote-ID module will be awarded to the selected winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other substitutes.
- The winner will be responsible for any applicable taxes associated with the prize.
5. Winner Selection:
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- The drawing will take place within seven (7) days after the end of the Entry Period.
- The selected winner will be notified via the contact information provided on their entry form.
- If the selected winner does not respond within seven (7) days of notification, another winner will be chosen at random.
6. Publicity Release:
- By entering the Competition, participants grant permission for their name, likeness, and entry information to be used for promotional and marketing purposes related to the Competition and the International Security Expo 2023 event, without further compensation.
7. General Conditions:
- The International Security Expo reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The International Security Expo is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the International Security Expo, which are final and binding.
- Any attempt to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition is prohibited and may result in disqualification.
8. Release of Liability:
- By entering the Competition, participants release the International Security Expo, AeroPing, and their respective affiliates, partners, employees, and agents from any and all liability arising from or related to the Competition or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize.
9. Governing Law:
- The Competition is governed by the laws of [Insert Jurisdiction], and any disputes arising from or related to the Competition will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within that jurisdiction.
10. Contact Information:
- For any questions or concerns related to the Competition, please contact [Insert Contact Information].
By participating in the International Security Expo 2023 AeroPing Drone Remote-ID Module Giveaway, participants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the International Security Expo.