Introduction to the E2000HH
Safe and easy to use, the Paladyne E2000HH is a lightweight, self-contained portable drone jamming unit. When used by a trained operator, the E2000HH can force a commercial drone to return to home or land under control.
The handheld jammer weighs 2.8kg and is supplied in a durable carry case with laser cut foam inserts.
How does it work
When a drone has been identified, the E2000HH can be activated, to block the operator’s controls. Once jammed, the drone controller loses functionality, meaning all commands and video signals are blocked instantly.
Multiple RF frequency bands are disrupted, including 2.4 and 5.8GHz.
The E2000HH can be used for one or more drones, including swarms, with the device covering a 60-degree field of view.
E2000HH Jamming Options
There are 2 types of jamming options available:
- C2 jamming – This form of jamming enables the ‘Return to home’ mode of any commercial drone. Once the drone has been identified and C2 jamming engaged, the drone will halt immediately, fly to an altitude of 120 meters, then proceed to fly home.
- C2 & GPS jamming – With C2 and GPS jamming, when a drone is identified and both modes enabled, the drone will again, stop in its tracks, then land immediately (under control) in its current location. This is due to the GPS functionality being blocked.
Benefits of the E2000HH
- Streamlined shield-like design
- Lightweight and compact
- Easily deployable, and fully operational in less than 1 second
- Fully battery operated
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60 degrees Celsius