Leading on the development of our Aerosentry V2 sensor
Specific duties include:
- FPGA programming
- Wireless communications,
- Digital signal processing,
- Asic design,
- Board design,
- FPGA design,
- Digital design,
- Demodulators, forward error correction, phase locked loops, sigma delta modulators, FFT, bit timing recovery, multi-rate filtering
- Work with team to design, develop, and test RF hardware/firmware including RF components, FPGA, embedded processors, and graphics processing units.
- Work with team to develop, test, and maintain software products.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate would need to be highly driven in the following areas;
- Provide accurate estimates with regards to work and work to a schedule.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of the industry and trends, particularly regarding development.
- Keep abreast of usability standards and emerging technologies.
- Be a team player and keep team members informed as appropriate.
- Work hard to keep our software ahead of our competitors, positioning yourself and the company as specialists in aviation software.
‘Must Have’ Qualities:
- Self-motivated and hard worker
- Putting the customer first
- Desire and willingness to learn and grow with us
- A team player
- The drive to succeed